Sunday, January 2, 2011

At God"s Pace



I think. 

I worry. 

I try to justify 

my actions. 

I tie myself up 

into little knots 

fretting about 

my time 

management.

Then I remember that things happen exactly as God plans them 
and I am always amazed how well things usually work out.

The outcomes are usually much better than anything I could have wished for.

Time gone is time past. 

Rather than wasting more time on the should've, could've, or would've, 

it is obviously more productive to deal with the here and now.

I am learning that planning is not an exact science.

I am learning to look at my priority list, and as long as I am engaged 
in doing something on that list I should be satisfied.

If my wife interjects a project that is not on my list, 
it then becomes time to negotiate or renegotiate, 
or just to be smart enough to do what she wants.

I must also take time to stop and smell the roses. 

I must also thank my Higher Power that I do have the chance to make a list,

not just the to do list but also the Gratitude list.

Gratitude should not just be an afterthought to a wonderful day, it should be

the beginning, middle and end of all of our thoughts and deeds.

Wishing for you the time of your life in 2011.

Happiness is good timing.

Michael_e




..










No comments:

Post a Comment